Request for CMBC Co-Sponsorship
The Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture is pleased to co-sponsor events that showcase diverse perspectives on mind, brain, and culture.
- Event topics should be scientifically grounded and interdisciplinary in nature.
- The sponsored portion of the event must be free and open to the public.
- Events must take place on the Emory campus.
- Given competing demands and limited resources, the CMBC cannot honor every request.
- We reserve the right to decline co-sponsorship.
- The Center will distribute funds on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once funds for the fiscal year are exhausted, we will not be able to sponsor events monetarily.
- Typical sponsorships levels are:
- $300 for lectures and smaller events
- $500 for large conferences and workshops
- Funding is at the discretion of the Center Directors.
- Requestors must submit a request for sponsorship at least four weeks in advance of the event.
- To be considered for co-sponsorship, please fill out the form below.
- Please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review of awards for the fall term will begin April 30 and will continue until funds for that semester have been exhausted.
- Review of awards for the spring term will begin September 30 and will continue until funds for that semester have been exhausted.